- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Sudden realisation that Ray is tiny.
why is it that in movies theres a group of straight ppl and then ONE gay person like what kind of homosexual would join an entire pack of heteros on their own who the sweet hell does that
we are infiltrating and sending a constant stream of data to the Mothergay
Cecil Baldwin and Dylan Marron sitting beneath an Arby’s sign reenacting a famous Welcome to Night Vale scene.
No stop it oh my god
Dude, this is so well said.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE.
I just hurt myself laughing
Jesus, you JESUS.
OH MY GOD
group projects when no one knows what they’re doing